Sharing experiences of wellness,travel, food, life's lessons and everything to live life.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Off to New York and Washington




Just recovered from a bout of flu and am now ready for this adventure.

Washington will be my second visit and I am looking forward to revisit some of the places.
But I am more excited about New York as this will be my first visit.

A friend has just shared her experience of going up the Statue of Liberty. She described the sense of claustrophobia as she climbed through the neck of Liberty and then rewarded with the wonderful panoramic view from the crown after this. I am certainly looking forward to live this experience.

Another friend recommended the new monument dedicated to anti terrorism. The forward I received showed this hugh tear drop mounted on a sculpture which was designed, produced and donated by Russia. This is the new tourist sight in ground zero.

I have to be selective for there are so many things to experience in this bustling city. Will be sharing my experiences later.

No comments:

Personal pics

Personal pics
Forbidden city

Travel

Travel
Botanical gardens Beijing

About Me

My photo
Change-the only constant Dare to change The promise of good health for the heart and the soul