Sharing experiences of wellness,travel, food, life's lessons and everything to live life.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Training workshops





July has been a busy month with many training assignments. I would like to highlight the two workshops in KBU. The young lecturers were vibrant and interactive. The exchange of ideas enlightened me on many of the issues faced by lecturers and students in private colleges.
The enthusiasm of the lecturers together with their potential in the graphic media as well as their perceptiveness of issues related to the topics discussed contributed to the learning experience.

I enjoyed myself and I also learnt a lot in the process of sharing my knowledge and experiences.
My thanks to the college authorities especially to the Deputy Principal who through his proactiveness arranged for these workshops. I went away satisfied when I sensed the positive attitude and motivation of the lecturers.

I hope to return to conduct more training workshops.

No comments:

Personal pics

Personal pics
Forbidden city

Travel

Travel
Botanical gardens Beijing

About Me

My photo
Change-the only constant Dare to change The promise of good health for the heart and the soul